Saturday, July 20

SALAD oh SALAD

 


Well, I love to take a picture of my salad today or yesterday or some days ago because I want to get some ideas to make my own. It is a kind of motivation to see the look a.k.a appearance instead of only reading some recipes.

Anyway this is simply Caesar, see the plate full of lettuce, boiled egg, chicken cutting and dry bread with sesame dressing as an excuse as it should be mayonnaise. The look is so tasty, isn't it?

To be honest I must reduce my habits to consume frying food too much but they obviously tease me. At the end age is not the number anymore in relation with health. We have to realize that we are entering "beware phase", the era of picky in consuming food, must consider what is goos or forbidden or able to in small portion.

Eating salad now is a must. But, to be honest price of salad is expensive for my "pocket", around 50 box up. Thus I usually buy in the early month when I have just received my salary and I am still feeling rich. After that I must make it by myself some simply salad to reduce the cost. Off course the looks and taste sometimes lower than expectation of buying in restaurant LOL. Make a broccoli or pakcoy stir fry is a cheap option, only with olive oil, garlic and pink sea salt.

#disclaimer: As I am a bit lazy to think what kind of word I have to write at this moment, I have just copied my thought in IG :-) and add some words.

No comments:

Tired but happy in half Myanmar