Thursday, July 25

Singapore again at 5th times

 ASEAN JOURNEY

 

 

I should write in 2019, as I visited some countries in south east asia except Laos and Brunai Darussalam, but I was suddenly not in the mood to write at that time. I was busy in my IG. What a very late story but I feel I have to write it, with whatever memories in my head. Someday I will keep in mind I have ever been there.


SINGAPORE

Fly at Tuesday 4 June to Singapore by Airasia, even though my holiday was started 2 days before, but I gave time to my friend who celebrated Eid Al Fitr first to meet her family some days before the Holy day.

 

Arrived Singapore around noon, took a taxi to go to hotel 88 at Geylang. Why taxi? As we brought big suitcases since we would go for a week to some countries, it was really distressed if we went by public transportation. 

After check in, we went out and had a lunch-noon almost to evening- first. Mushroom prataflad bread, curry sauce was my choose at Mufiz restaurant at Geylang, 50 mtr from AljunedMRT. 

 

Stomach was full, mind was happy, thus we were going to Marina Bay Sands. The mainstream destination, because mostly people would choose to go there first. This was my 4th visited there. Saying hello to merlion in advance before started to fulfill the itinerary visiting bridge. We found Helix Bridge and Fullerton Bridge close to Fullerton Hotel, atomix bridge and jubilee bridge.

 

Next morning, 5 June we went to Botanical Garden by MRT, it was a big garden but we didn’t walked whole day around the place, just went to some catchy parts to take some photos. Time was limited, also we weren’t a kind of female athlete which were able to have long distance walk. 

 

Continued the plan to Masjid Sultan to see fanfare of Eid Al fitr, then walked to Haji Lane, instagramable alleyway, cafes, mural and some clothing stores there,  then shopping at Orchard. Not me actually, my friend was. I had no plan to shop. Expensive goods was not included in my budget, beside some things were same as in Indonesia, already available in my country,  just buying small key rings and refrigerator magnet, then sat down enjoying snacks and light drinks. 

 

Close to evening, we decided to dinner at Tang mall, small plate of Penang Char Quey Taw for sgd 5. Off course, enjoying the ambience for a while, then buying some bread as our food stock while on the way to be back to hotel. Well, we had to pack again. We were going to check out and move to another country. Yuhuuu. After sleeping for an hour, we were ready to check out. Took a taxi, unfortunately the driver brought the car a bit reckless. I felt dizzy. Huft.

 

Arrived Changi, we faced new technology when we had to scan the ticket, passport and to immigration line. But we met some troubles how to execute, but some officers had already been ready to help the passenger including us. Well, at the end we didn’t get stamp of Singapore departure in our passport. Should we sad or not?

No comments:

Tired but happy in half Myanmar