Thursday, July 25

Solo travelling to MELAKA, awesome!

 ASEAN JOURNEY

 

 

I should write in 2019, as I visited some countries in ASEANexcept Laos and Brunai Darussalam, but I was suddenly not in the mood to write at that time. I was busy in my IG. What a very late story but I feel I have to write it, with whatever memories in my head. Someday I will keep in mind I have ever been there.

 

MALAKA

 

Flew in February 14 to KL in the very early morning. First flight with AA. Arrived KLIA2, airport looked lively with combination decoration of Valentine Day and Chinese Lunar day, pink vs red. After short walked insidethen took a bus to Malaka city. Yup I didn’t go to KL as I have already been there when I watched car race at Sepang a year ago. 

 

Stopped at Malaka bus station then had a lunch first, many restaurant with cheap price. The terminal area was clean. Then catched next bus to the city. It was different bus. 

Walked to fame sites before check in hotel. Off course I walked with my big bag pack in my shoulder. I got lost. First plan was check in, but it ended with walked around. Lost in finding hotel brought me a bless. I could see another part of city besides the famous places. The stores, Banks, Hotels, markets, red brick church.

 

After finishing the visit, thanks God I finally found my hotel. My mistakes as I didn’t use maps on my phone as I didn’t turn on my internet. I didn’t apply. I broke at that time LOL but I insisted to go with limited money. How brave I was at that time.I didn’t worry to not have enough money if something happened to me. Don’t repeat that silly decision.

 

Rested for a while, restore energy. It was evening. I was hungry too. Walked along the river, tried local menu Hainan rice, famous culinary, took some pictures also. Actually I wanted to buy HRC t-shirt but as I said previously I didn’t have money, I had to skip it “cry”. Anyway, I was back to hotel after I felt tired and sore legs and slept tight like a baby.

 

In the morning walked again to visit some sites. Tried cendolice. Then got back to hotel and went with old taxi to bus station to be back to KLIA. Didn’t go with bus, the cheapest fare because time was limited to wait the bus passed. From bus station to KLIA2 by bus again. Enjoy the ride, seeing the scenery of way from Malaka to KL. Finally I Went home by AA to at late night, and arrived home safely with sleepy eyes and feeling fly haha.

No comments:

Tired but happy in half Myanmar