Thursday, July 25

Mall to Mall in paradise market of Bangkok

 ASEAN JOURNEY

 

 

I should write in 2019, as I visited some countries in ASEANexcept Laos and Brunai Darussalam, but I was suddenly not in the mood to write at that time. I was busy in my IG. What a very late story but I feel I have to write it, with whatever memories in my head. Someday I will keep in mind I have ever been there.


BANGKOK

4th was Bangkok, from Siam Reap. Arrived late night. We ordered pick up transportation from hotel, we stay at Bangkok Loft Inn, great hotel according to tripadvisor. A bit expensive rate but we were lucky to have a promo thus we got some discount. This was our 2nd time after a year ago. We should go to Laos, unfortunately the air fare was expensive and the flight schedules was not meet our itinerary. Maybe next time. Still have much time.


In the morning we went to the tallest building King Power Mahanakhon with their glass walking. 74fl. 

Then to mall till night. My friends wanted to buy some gifts to family. Platinum, PratunamGreyson Mall, Big C, Central World. Mall to mall. A bit bored for me but I also had no idea to go where thus I had just followed. At least I bought some souvenirs from Naraya store, famous local brand in Bangkok. Not bad. 


At the next  morning we went to fruit local market, Clean traditional market Tor Kor Market at Kamphaengphet road. Some big fruits and vegetables were displayed there. Then we Lunch at Krua Khun Yay Sathornmoslem restaurant close to a mosque which my friend was able to pray first. Fried rice Thb50. After that we were back to mall, bought some souvenirs and gift again, besides my friend was curious to buy a branded bag but at the end she canceled and thought it wasn’t wasting money hahahah.  It was really tired in bak and forth around mall. Well maybe the best theme for Bangkok this time was mall to mall


Next day came to be back to reality. Woke up in the morning, hotel wrapped the breakfast for us and we were to go home. Took Airasia again, Stop by at KualaLumpur at KLIA2 , eating asam laksa, first time for me for cost rmy5.90. Delicious, I thought so. 

Ah thank you Bangkok for ending my happiness travelling. See u next time with another itinerary and maybe another travel mate!

No comments:

Tired but happy in half Myanmar