Saturday, July 20

 Hello guys,

it is been a long time I do not write something here. Why, because it is so many social medias come up lately and I involved actively there. You know it start from Facebook, which I am not really active currently, also Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok and Threads. Am active in Instagram as I can upload my best picture there and write on it easily in my mobile without opening my laptop. It is so easily anyway. Therefore am, looks like, leaving this blog. Am sorry.

I am trying to write oftenly. There are so many travelling story I can share with you guys even though the location is not too spectacular as I do not go too far to every country. But I am trying to make it fun and lovely, hahaha, how I am so high self confident level.

thus, see you at next random story.


No comments:

Tired but happy in half Myanmar