All is in short time!


Wedding day is a special day for whom celebrate it. This time was my cousin turn. He is the son of my uncle at Depok. Special date with special number 9.10.11 was a great day for him. So, here I was, went to Jakarta again. It was the 3rd times for this year.

I also went to short vacation to Bandung. Too short I think! This time was a bit mess, since my close friend suddenly came to Jakarta thus I need to change a plan again. I could not stay longer in Bandung. I had to spend some hours to meet him before joining a crowd of party. Here was a story.

Went by train at Thursday morning to Bandung. Spent all day by reading a book of Indra Herlambang, seeing scenery outside, also talking with ladies beside me. Arrived Bandung at 7 evening, picked up by Ri, my best friend and her husband, then eating batagor, went to Lembang for a while and spending a night cheat chatting. Friday morning, I went to Jakarta by travel, lucky I did not meet traffic jam, staying at Dina's home for a while at Lebak Bulus just to say hallo, but the truth was she offered me to use her car since she had driver who can bring me to do small walking time, go around Jakarta or took me to Depok, then at noon I went to Pelangi to meet him. Nice to see after 17 years. Time was not enough, still want to talk and talk, but I had to go to Depok. Maybe next time yaaaa....

Party was started at church first for wedding mass. I was at my uncle car, followed the bride. After that, we went to the party place. It was nice and unforgetable moment since I could meet another relatives again, which I have not met before when I was going to Jakarta last time, also met relatives when I was a kid I think. Thanks to my auntie who had concern to bring me to meet all big families. Being busy for meeting and greeting made me headache then migrain at last since I could not enjoy eating well, even the food was marvelous. At least I could eat klapertaart and salad, already shot them to taste it before it went to everybody stomach. Arriving bed and sleeping finally, after all bussiness was over. Very tired.

Lucky I had 2 days on leave, thus at the last day in Jakarta I could take enough rest then my uncle took me to airport at noon to be back to home again. Thanks Jakarta and around, to let me come again. It was wonderful experience I ever had. Short holiday in Bandung, short time in Dina's home, short time in meeting him, short chance in eating party food....

Comments