Thanks to all

Welcome 2012. I am entering this year with full hope that everything is running smoothly, and I am tough to face life in bad and good condition.

End of 2011 was spent in my best friend home at Cikarang. To be honest, that time I had no idea to spend a new year celebration because my plan was cancelled and I was very upset since I already bought a ticket. Thus, I was going just to fulfill my best friend request not to waste money I already spent for ticket for nothing. Instead of what my feeling was, I went to Jakarta for no reason at first, finally I enjoyed it. Worth it!

I went by train, the last train, Argo Anggrek, 8.10pm at 30 Dec, got seat at number 1, [could not choose the seat as the seat was almost full,when I bought a week ago the seat was less 3 only], close to in and out door and close to restroom which I could see people was in and out there to take a pee. Hiksss...so annoying for me, even though it was not smell stench of urine [thanks God for that]. so far the seat was good, around was not too tight. I went in hurry coz it was raining hard and got difficulty to find a taxi, thus I ignored to buy a dinner, and thought to buy at train. Lucky I still had time to buy fruit salad. But, off course meal at train was not so delicious. I ate for fomality only, in order I was not hungry and I could eat medicine as I was so headache, flu and hard cough again. 2nd lucky was I could have enough sleep till morning. But the unlucky was train came extremely late 3 hours. Poor her who was waiting for me since she already been there at 6 and I arrived at 9 at Gambir.

So, after a bit take a rest, we were out to traditional massage counter. My friend little sister was massaged for pregnancy purpose then I was also for curing my cough. Even though I did not feel fine after that but at least I was trying to refresh my body. Then we went to traditional market to buy tools for barbeque then went to modern market to buy meat and fish, then bought hot chocolate at Starbuck and eating pastel snack of Mak Cik brand to close our local journey.




Around 7 we started to burn the satay of paprika, sausages, shrimp as it was barbeque time with friends then eating together. It was enjoyable. Suddenly I forgot my sadness of losing some (thing?one?). We were also drinking wine to warm our body for a while. Also waiting for 12 o'clock. Counting down...Firecrackers were so loud and noisy. We were a bit sleepy and very sleepy actually, so when the time was coming, we went out of home, seeing firecrackers in the sky, then shaking hand to greet HAPPY NEW YEAR, made a lot of wish, suddenly busy to send greeting on mobile phone, then sleeping finally. I could not stand to wake up. Extremely sleepy coz of too tired for whole day activity.

Sunday morning, after having breakfast of warm n delicious soup, my friends relatives came and we did cheat chating then having lunch together. Next action was preparing myself to go home. Dropped in Damri bekasi to go to airport to fly with Batavia. At 630 evening, I arrived Juanda with full smile.

Thanks so much ms B for your hospitaly to serve me great meal and treat me the best. I really appreciate it. May God bless u and family and your upcoming baby. Hmm..I have to come again on May to c my newborn nephew! Thanks so much to my friends who motivated me to come and spend a NY. We never expect the bad things will happen. The lesson I got is always prepare plan B when plan A does not work!

Comments