ANGER MANAGEMENT

If you know me and often involved wz me, you will know I seldom got angry eventhought there is something mad happened to me and nobody can be patient as me. I am proud of it. It means I can manage myself to be good person. My friends said, I am too be patient, it is not good. I think, sometimes they are right. If you find something not good, not fair and you just accept it without giving hard expression, you are like person without feeling. Where do you put your feeling??

If I am get sad, get intimidate, and can not self defense of it, can not express my anger, I will cry. Female attitude, huh?? YOu are right! I can not scream so loud, I am just able to slam the door, throw away things, no talking at all, then cry!

Yesterday, i could not stand myself to be patient after receieving some rude words from someone. Usually I can accept what that person says as I know and understand that person attitude. But, I did not know how come I could not stand it. Maybe, at that moment I felt extremely tired, not feeling well, then I read that rude words then I became angry to myself. I was not angry to that person as I knew that person also being scolded of someone else and that person let the anger to somebody else too. I was cried very hard, cried that I seldom do that lately...

Human has limited in their feeling. I always try to be good person in expression myself, to not easy to be angry, not to be childish. Thanks God! But, sometimes I feel someone shock me, stab me with their words, and it hurt me so much.

LIKE YESTERDAY! LIKE THIS MORNING!

God, please forgive me and please give me some forgiving to forgive everybody who hurt me in purpose or not.

Thanks to Ca_Di, to hear my problem for a while. Thanks to Miro, to let I am inside it and enjoy the kolak. I am not an angel. I am human too. Sometimes, I can get angry and cry!

Hope tomorrow will be better, as I am still not fine now...

Comments