Facebook fever (part two)

Well, I have new activity now. Pardon? Checking my facebook, at office, at home, everywhere. Facebook fever has made me become a busy woman. But, thanks God, I don’t forget to eat when I am hungry, to sleep when I am tired, to work when I am at office and bla bla bla. I am still having responsibility to do the important things eventhough the temptation to open face book and involved on it is very huge. New “toy” for me.

I am happy as I can find old friends and found by them too, especially friends of my elementary school. It is quite long time ago. And their comment are very funny.
Ad: Hi, I remember you. You have twin sister, right. Your name is Flo and your sister is Fla.
Me: (confused!) I don’t have twin sister. My nickname is Flo but my full name is Fla.
Ad: Oh, I am sorry


One of things that makes us like to see Facebook as we put our picture there and we can see other friends picture too. The best, funny, cute, simple, artistic picture are stayed to be seen clearly. It is quite narcissism I think. Here I am. Here is my son. Here is my daughter. Sometimes they just put unclear face because they are on scenery background. Like me! I am on Dreamland beach. Beach is seen clearly, and my face become unclear, the consequency!

Fr: Sure, I remember you, your home is near our teacher home. Where is your picture? Wanna see whether you are still look like a “bule” (white skin)?
Me: (smiling)

Ya: Hi Flo, your picture is very big, I can see it clearly, Thanks, I like it.
Me: (hard laughing)


We are also able to see friends collection of our friends, then what happened? We can find mutual friend there. It means, friend of A is friend of B. Friend of B is friend of C. friend of A is friend of C. So, when I check friends of my friend Te, she has another friend that I know well from another school.

Funny thing…I can find my workmate friend is my siblings because of married relation. My grandma was married to his grandpa. It is a small world!! We laughed when we knew this. Everyday we met each other in working matter for long year but never talked about fraternity.

Another friends, especially men, use this medium to find their ex girlfriend. Mostly are unsuccessfully. Why? I do not know. My assumptions are their ex are not anxious to open friendship with them as they are ever being hurt or broke up in bad way or they do not want to open old beautiful memory or their husbands are jealous persons or their ex doesn’t have time to make FB anymore because they are good wife, busy in their household, no time for FB or even browsing internet??!!??

Last night I sent message to some friends who haven’t had FB to open that account. Remind them to invite me. I am so happy to invite everyone I know well. One of friend called me…
Yv: I have no time to open FB
Me: why? Where are you?
Yv: At hospital
Me: (surprised!) Are you sick? Who is sick?
Yv: Nobody, I will have a birth tomorrow…
Me: (2nd surprised!) What??
Yv: (laughing) Yup, tomorrow, by Caesar, that’s why I can choose the best date.
Me: (thankful) Good luck

Comments