Mall to mall, relatives to relatives....

Who ask you to come Jakarta? (Sapa suru datang Jakarta?) the word is sound familiar for me but I do not know exactly what does mean? Maybe it is for people who comes to Jakarta to find better work but at the end they suffered a lot.

I came there not to find a job but to meet my relatives after off for almost 7 years. After coming on July, I came again at September at Idul Fitri holiday for a week. It was wonderful time. Went by plane, met my best friend, my elementary school friend. Having dinner with her then she and her family took me to Depok to our cousin house, her father is my mom brother.

Went to mall at the 1st day, then visiting our family, my mom big sister, at Serpong. The 2nd day, went to visit our grandma at hospital which was our grandpa little sister, which was passed away some week later, then visit family at Tawakal which was my grandma little brother.

The 3rd day, I went with my cousin Tis, to Somerset apartment to meet my aunty and my cousin, which was my father sister. We went a while to Sency to have lunch. It was great experience at 1st day of Idul Fitri, tried AC economical train which actually was full of people. OMG. Could not feel the cold of aircon. But when we went home at late night, the train was not full, we could sit and felt the aircon. Very contrary sitution with previous experience.

The 2nd day of Idul Fitri a.k.a the 4th day I was in Jakarta, I went with my cousin again to another mall in Jakarta, Sarinah building, Plaza FX, Grand Indonesia, Plaza Indonesia, bought HRC tshirt, meal and off course, took a picture.

5th day was the last day in Depok, before leaving it, I went to Depok Town Square, tried using ojek :) then I was taken to Serpong to stay there till Sunday. At evening, my cousins and my nieces took me to mall in Serpong. I forgot the name. At the 6th day, Saturday, we went to Pondok Indah Mall, stop by at relatives at Pondok Indah, SMS mall and Liwo mall. Tired but happy. the 7th day was the last day in Jakarta. Finally I went home by airplane again.

Nice journey!

Comments