Facebook Fever


Met some friends yesterday in a famous shopping mall, just to share personal news, remembered past time when we were in college long time ago...Suddenly one friend asked our Facebook. Wah...suddenly we looked at each other. Nobody had facebook. But, we promised to open it.

What is Facebook? Mark Zuckerberg was a Harvard college when he created Facebook as one of social network platform for teenager in colleges. He was very young when it was happened. 19 years old. Now, Facebook is the 2nd biggest social networking website after MySpace. (See his picture. i took it from someone who send to my personal email. Sorry for use it)

Actually some of my friends asked me whether I already opened FB, friends from my school, my college, my old work, my current work, my best friends, my relatives. SO many! Hm...look like I am celebrity.

Well, people, I have already fulfilled your request. Dont be dissapointed anymore.

Comments

Hello Ms.Fleecy..

Let Us introduce ourself... We're the member of Pringsewu Resto Group. still remember us? yes, The Resto in which u saw our advertisement when u was visiting Pangandaran beach...

We are Karaoke keluarga dan Rumah Makan Kabayan Purwokerto. So,if u have some plan to spent your holiday and vacations, just try to visit Baturraden, a beautiful place at Mt.Slamet the 2nd highest Mount in Java, with nice city view from above,the fresh air, the warm of the people.

and dont forget to visit our restaurant too...hehehe...

Nice to know u Ms.Fleecy... we will b waiting 4 you...
FleecyFlo said…
Thank you for your invitation. I would try to stop over your place when I am going to Baturaden someday....