OF OUT...aka office outing

Ooops...I kept this story for almost a year, it was held in March actually.

Great. That was the word I could say for that program. Simple but it left some story behind, unforgetable memory. I am not too much talking, it comes deeply from my heart. Thanks to people who made it happened. Nothing is perfect but I appreciate your effort guys...

I attended gathering of my office at Royal Trawas cottage. It is held on Saturday afternoon to Sunday afternoon. We were picked at our home up one by one. Each car brought 6 to 8 persons from each places to Trawas. We got snack and welcome drink as representing of lunch box. Arrived there, affter receiving office red t-shirt and information of program and room number for staying a night, we came into 1st session called coffee break. Fried lumpia, toast banana and hot coffee or tea also chit chating and took a picture were what we were doing. I also walked around the area, found so many villas covering by great scenery and cool air.

At 6 pm, dinner time, even my stomach was still full of afternoon food, but I had to eat. After that we had some games for about 1.5 hours,my group win!, then ended with late coffee break. Is it coffee break? I dont think so as we ate again. Supper I think. Chicken roasted with peanuts sausage a.k.a sate ayam, some boiled peanuts as snack, tea, cofee, also beer...OMG. Then joining the group of friends, singing, dancing, all together, very funny and cheerful.
Session was closed by singing "Kemesraan" at 11 pm.

I was not directly going to sleep. Some friends were still hungry and wanted to go outside. So, cC,me,chris,sisca,arya, went to Tretes by car, it was about 10 minutes, buying roasted corn, cheat chating, drank hot tea, hot ginger, watching people came around back and forth. Then after we felt tired and sleepy, we were back to hotel and fell asleep fastly. Thanks God.



6 in the morning, late to follow group to go jogging but finally we can join them. Healed the fresh air. Then enjoying morning, had a breakfast then continuing small exercise and fun by swimming for ladies while the guys were playing futsal. The last was gathering together again, enjoying lunch and receiving doorprize, but I didnt get it, poor me, then....going home. Goodbye office!

Comments