Vacation is starting soon...

Finally now is September. Idul Fitri will come soon, close to mid of this month. It means holiday is starting. I got an official week holiday from my office. Usually a month before I already arranged the holiday, where to go and what to do, since the transportations and hotels will be full and expensive on this long holiday, but this time I am not as busy as last time. Do you know why? Financial problem and recovery are the answer.

I just got bad sickness on June and July and starting to recovery on August but doctor said I have to have a lot of rest still, that's why I am afraid to do a lot of activity as I will be easy to get sick again. This bad sickness took my working time and a lot of my money as I needed to be hospitalized for a week, and resting for 2 weeks. You know how much money I have to spend?maybe not much for you, but 6 million is.

So, I didnt arrange holiday. Just waiting news from friend, where they want to go, is my money enough or does it not really make me tired? But, finally I was teased to go for vacation. Dont know why. Maybe I need some refreshing of the air and situation instead of sleeping at my bedroom. Even though I realised my money is not enough since a lot of needed must be fulfilled including going to doctor for the last for having vaccine.

First time, I arranged with T to go Bandung to visit R but she could not as she wanted to go with her friends. Then I changed plan with T to go Bali.I arranged the hotels and transportations, but it doesn't work out as T thought it was expensive. she prefered going on tour while I prefered on contrary. I didn't like being tied up on schedule. I want to take enough rest and choose own place to go and how to go, maybe on foot or by motorcycle. Besides, I often go to Bali (remember ! last time, 3 times on Idul fitri holiday) so I will get bored to go to same destination. T also had many times by touring by she is still enjoying tour trip.

This time I realised that finally I have a bit different way with T on spending way to take holiday. This is the 3rd times for us to go together. I dont mind to go tired to reach some place as long as it is enjoyable for me, or have to arrange transportation many times. But we do not have difficulty to choose hotels. Cheap hotel as long as it is clean, it is fine for us. With R, she likes travelling, likes to reach remote area, but she prefers by car. She doesn't mind to stay at cheap hotel but she has allergic on dust and some smell so she really choose the room with some details consideration. But, at last, thanks to R as we can reach Lombang beach Madura, Sempu island Malang, Pangandaran beach west java, north way Bandung-Semarang-Salatiga. It was great experience.

Finally I choose to go to Jakarta to visit my relatives first then go to R when she finished going with her friends. I heard she plan to go Pangandaran and Garut beach. If my time is suitable for her, I will go with her too. I am still lucky I can get ticket 2 way with acceptable price. Flight to Jakarta then go home by train from Bandung. yihaa...vacation is starting soon!!!

Comments