Wonderful reunion year to year..

Reunion becomes a hot word lately. Social gathering is arranged for sake of old school mates of elementary, junior high, senior or college and even previous work mates. Thanks to facebook who is able to make it happened. I never think that finally I could find my old friends. Even not much friends I can get but it is already been wonderful to know them. But, the funniest things for me is friends who doesnt know me and I dont know them well suddenly I have to know them and add them as my friend in facebook. Actually facebook is exclusive thing for me. It is a place to share with good friends, close friend and relatives only. So, if I do not know them well, I will not add them. In this case, I must add them otherwise they will think I am arrogant, only choose special friends. Gee....

Reunion of workmates is often being held. It is enjoyable to see each other even though we do not meet at short time. Most are friends who are not working at same office again.
. One time in Noodle House, Surabaya, met one of old friend who works in US now.

Reunion of college is also ever done before. Some months ago. But it is actually not whole college but more to our class only, and mostly was our best friend who stayed in same city. Oops, we ever went to visit a friend out of town.
Gathering in one of our friends home this March.
It was really great too. Some happened on the past was being talked again and again. We laughed on funny things, weird, hate and all situation.

I also have done reunion of Senior High School. I got great memories while attending that program. It was for our year only, not combine with our senior or junior classmates.
Reunion at Agis restaurant Surabaya on January this year.

To be honest, I did not have great memories while I was at senior high, thus meeting for a while was wonderful but after that it was back to plain and ordinary. Maybe, because of not much my close friends came thus I felt a bit empty. I could not pull my old memories for a minute, hiks! But, for sure, I like to correspondent personally with some high school friends. Found some great friends at our ages now even though we seldom talked at the past.

How about childhood? Well, it is a long story. Due my childhood often moved to another city to follow my father's work, I often changed school too. Now, I can feel the effect as I had a lot of friends, but unfortunately I almost forget how they are as I dont have complete details of friends. Let see the history of my elementary and junior high school. I studied at 4 differents school at 3 different cities. 1st to early 3rd grade I studied at Surabaya, my home town. Then I moved to Semarang. Mid to end of 3rd grade I studied at an expensive school because of reason no place at school close to my house. Then 4th grade to early 6th grade, I moved to school which was closed to my house. Mid to end of 6th grade I moved to Jember. Then I continued my 1st and half 2nd grade of my junior high school at Jember. Then I moved back to my hometown till 3rd grade and met my old friends who used to study at elementary school. So, they became my elementary and junior mates. It is quite complicated, isnt it. So, I have a lot of friends actually, but I cannot remember all of them now, only some of close friends who often playing, studying, being neighbour, together. Well, it was some decades ago.

Last time I met my old mates of Surabaya elementary school. It was lovely to know them again, some I already forgot, especially from different class which was divided by A,B,C,D words. I was on D class previously. Some I could remember as we ever met when we were on high school, college and work.
Here is my elementary school friends. We had gathering in Library Cafe Surabaya on April this year.

Unfortunately, I haven't attended reunion program of another school in Semarang and Jember yet. Perhaps, they do not know me well since I studied in short time and I was not a populair person. But, seeing, knowing and some know me well in Facebook have already been great for me, again. And expecting to see them one by one, maybe easier than gathering them at some place and date. Should I take a picture once I meet them personally? *smile*

Comments