I really like Friday

Entering the yard of Virgin Maria cave on my church, felt comfortable. Voice of litte water falling on the fish pond, some candles shined brightly, mistique smell of smoke of fire of candles were touched my nose deeply. I took one candle from drawer then lightened it on to accompany me in praying. Before Cross mass I needed time to be calm down for a while!

I took a day off on Friday as I wanted to go to church for participating in Pre Easter program. Eventhough church mass started at 5.30 pm, but if I came from office directly it was impossible. I would be late 30 minutes. I could ask permission for early go home but I thought it was not worth it. My salary would be cut for some hours. To be honest, I did still need money, even a single penny. Taking a day off was better as I could have a time to run slowly. No rush.

Actually I also had problem and I needed something to refresh and clear my mud mind. It was important as it was about my daily xxxx. I felt uncomfortable lately for (again) unclearness! The choice was only compromised or to be discussed again but be careful with the decision or leaving for fresh air?? Here I was, begging, hoping, praying to Our Father in Heaven via Virgin Mary...

I was not a really religious person. I did not go to church every Sunday or doing something with God intensively, I admitted it. But... I tried to follow the program of Easter as long as I can. Was I wrong?? So when some of my friends knowing my reason they felt so strange. For that you took a leave?? I did not understand their opinion but I did not care! Whatever....SO what...

Easter mass program are Ash Wednesday, Confession, Fasting or Prohibition, every Friday Cross mass, Palm Sunday, Good Friday, Easter Saturday and Sunday.

Too bad I missed the As Wednesday as I had overtime suddenly so I did not want to miss another program. That's why I took on leave for following Cross Mass in the 5th week a.k.a last week of Pre Easter. Luckyly it was a 1st Friday for April month. How lucky I was, could attend both.

Take a day off on working day is feeling different compared off on holiday, because when people are working I am not working. I can do everything I want, so enjoyable!
But the effect was I suddenly woke up early morning when moslem praying voice was heard loudly in the cold and serene early morning. It was funny! Usually I felt hard to wake up for working.

Thanks God for making this happened! I really like Friday!

Comments