Good Friday! Good for me




Tired of yesterday, I was packing in early morning, not the night before. Took a bath, got dressed and bye, bye, I was going!. Yogya I was coming! Train departed on 7, but on 6.30 a.m I was still waiting for taxi, oops I got bemo, then walked for 5 minutes as bemo route did not pass the Gubeng station route. Actually I wanted to continue it by becak but becak asked for 5000rupiahs for short way. Te erg!! Train went on time. Economic train, 2nd class. Pay 80thousand for pick season. Limited facility. A cup of water only. No cycling chair. No air condition. Winds came from window and fan only. Seller could come inside offering nasi pecel (rice and vegetables poured by peanuts dressing), nasi rames (rice and chicken spicy sauce) for about 2000-3000 rupiahs, getuk pisang (banana swwt steamed loaf), wingko babat (mixed of flour and coconut to be solid nugget).

Forgot a less facility. Just thanking God for let me enjoyed the short journey for about 5 and half hours. There was a lot of rice field scenery such as Javanese traditional homes at villages, sugar cane plantation, kangkung (leavy plantation on water), buffaloes wallowed in mudhole, duck grazed, small wooden house full of people made white bricks, farmer harvest. Wait! I could see another farmer activity when they had harvest. Started to plant rice, plowed field using traditional way by using buffalo or modern way by using tractor, and fertilized.

Train route was Surabaya, Krian, Mojokerto, Jombang, Kertosono, Nganjuk, Madiun, Sragen, Solo, Delanggu, Klaten. And Yogya as the last destination. Yupii….But my camera had limited facility either. I couldn’t take a picture when train run so fast. All was blur!

Spending time in reading Paris Pandora of Fira Basuki to avoid boringness. Could not sleep. I didn’t know why. Too excited I thought. Besides me was a woman with her 3 friends. Sometimes they chatted and gossip. Woman habit! What a lovely shinny half day in train.(Yk 10 April)

Comments