HecTic DayS

Left end of 2011 by attending my best friend wedding again and opened the 2012 by attending another best friend wedding again. Oops, it made me bought a new dress and a new shoes for that ceremony. Gee...4 friends are almost in one year actually, and 2 friends before, now is pregnant!


Another hectic was attending lunch gathering with workmates twice, one session was to close 2011 and one session was to open 2012. Location is at our own office. Then we also had small dinner gathering at Pisa cafe, outside in the downtown, still with workmates, about 20 persons.

More hectic by moving to new house that I am hiring for 2 years. Small house, homy, still, quite, I think. The environment is good, still having fresh air too. Location is in suburb out of my hometown but not too far. I was very busy and tired for packing all stuffs, then moving and unpacking the stuffs again, and still not finish till now...

Comments