Lunch together

This was the 1st time for me to treat my fam, having lunch together at my new place. It would be more than happy to cheer them up. But, forgave me as I think I forgot that the participants were a bit fat and able to eat much, thus the portions that I served were still less.

The menus were Ayam penyet (It is a fried chicken, lightly smashed using a pestle in a mortar laced with sambal (spicy mixed blended a lot of chilly, tomato,garlic,coriander,salt,palm sugar) and adding basil and cucumber as additional dishes. It is one of the popular foods in Indonesia, especially in East of Java. It was introduced by local footstall (warung) in the street, then finally it’s getting more popular and now it's become one of menu in Indonesian restaurants. I bought at famous traditional resto. It was delicious, lately my sister in law admitted. Thanks sis!), Oseng toge ikan asin is called for sauteing bean sprouts and salty dry fish, Fried calamary in flour, Fried tempe (fermented soybean cake-javanese) and tofu, Baby mango sambal, Salty duck egg, Cheese roll tart as a dessert, and Fruit juices

At the end, for dinner, I bought meatball for them and they were very full. Great! I could compesate for something imperfect. But, still I need to prepare more. Since I did not have furniture, all had to sit in floor, just sitting in mat, with cross legged. Poor my daddy as he was old already, it was a bit hard for old man to get up after sitting so long. Need help, Gee...next time he should sit on chair. Pray me to have enough money to buy chair for my guest room and my eating room.

Anyway, thanks for coming. See you at next program guys.

Comments