Sad but happy, happy but sad

Life is running, everybody has own destiny in life, in their daily life, education, personal life and work.

Again, one of my workmate was resigned and we celebrated it by taking some pictures at office and also gave farewell party at next day by having dinner together at Puang Oca, sea food restorant after office hour.

Laughing, smilling, screaming decorated session of taking picture. Gift was given to her as souvenir to remember us as her ex workmates. It is a good idea to give some as it is the first time for me to know there will be souvenir. Some friends were resigned before and I do not see any gift for them, or maybe I was lack of info??



Small review about Puang Oca. It is a sea food resto from Makassar, capital city of South Sulawesi. They are famous of sea food wealth, ikan kakaktua (sparrow fish), "sukang" fish (kind of sea fish), kepiting asap (smoked crab) are one of their menus.

But you can find traditional dessert like Palu Butung Ice or Pisang Ijo Ice (Ice of green banana, banana is covered by green flour). Both are almost same, use banana as main item, adding coconut sauce, red syrup actually, but I think it is a bit different in this restaurant, they did some modification on these ices.

Very happy for eating together, chit chatting about office matter, funny, sad, anger, mixed into one story. 16 persons joined, from purchasing dept, marketing dept, even our boss secretary. I liked to come and sit together. Forgot about tiredness for a while till the time to go home was remind us. It has been late, and my home was very far now. The venue was in the downtown and my place location was in suburb. It was the 1st time for me to go out far away from home since I moved to suburb. Never mind, I was still enjoying it.

Comments