New Year


After experiencing lovely holiday, spent the last day in 2008... Take a deep breath, open my eyes slowly. Sun shines...Tet teret tet tet...welcome! I am facing new year 2009 now.

Just hoping the best moment will through my life. The best in sadness, happiness, couragement, hope...and all!

Some moments I could remember, 31 dec2008 Batu Karas-Pangandaran: thanks to Di,Si and Ri. 31dec2007 Kota Bunga wz Ri, 31dec2006 HUgoz Malang wz Ri, 31dec2005 Ambarawa-Yk, 31dec 2004 IbisYk, 31dec2003 Sub to Bali, 31dec 2002 Yk, 31Dec 2001 NusaDua Bali...The rest I forgot where I spent it. Sorry!

Comments

OODRia said…
Spent 3 years with u,almost big moment whole the year with u...valentine day in Mango resto, Malang a few time,
Idul Fitri holiday in bandung, window shoping, n many litle moment we spent together..i just want to say..Thanks to be my friend..u such a good friend.. I thank God to met u once in my life (should I thanks to Ecco??)...
FleecyFlo said…
thanks you for your comment. Hoping that I can always share all of experience, one of with you, ...

Should thanks to Ecco? No! Just thank to God to let us meet and be good friend.

PS. I am writing in English on purpose to let all of the world can read too :-)