My Xmas


December is a month when people celebrate miracles. 1 Dec is World Aids day. 5 Dec is Santa Claus coming. 22 Dec is Mother days for Indonesian people. 25 Dec is Christmas day, Jesus is coming!

My christmas from year to year are full of happiness, hopelessness, pessimism, encouragement, all combine in one memory of christmas. Sometimes I can remember it and keep in my heart as something that fulfill my entire life and to be my teacher to go through the new year.

Last Xmas, I was celebrated with my friend in Malang. Thanks Ria! We went to orphanage, brought some bread to those kids...3 years Xmas ago, personal sad story...5 years Xmas ago I sent some gift, shared with my friend, to an orphanagee in Flores....6 years Xmas ago I went to Sendangsono and Wonosobo with my lovely father before he got lever sickness (Thanks God he is fine till today!)..Some years Xmas ago, I was lost my job.It really hurt me...

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!joy to the world and peace on earth

Comments