Santa Claus is coming to town...



When I was a little cute girl, I had ever got gift from Santa Claus, eventhough I never seen he put something in my place. My father told me to prepare some shoes in order he could do his duty. "Do not forget to add grass in the shoes as a gift for his small antelopes" said my father. I just nodded my head without asking as I have no idea how come. Again, i was 6 years old, i didnt have too long thinking or analysis, ha,ha,ha... So I just did whatever my father said. I did it with my cousin, Libby. She was 3 years old.

Then we sat on the livingroom, watching TV with my father accompanied us. Maybe about one hour, my father asked us to check it whether we already got it. And we screamt happily, "I got it, I got it, me too, me too..." we jumped, danced, sang like what little girl did it. My father just smiled! We got a drinking bottle. We could use it to be school drinking water.

Do you have any idea who put it? Did real santa come?

Now, when some words pop up to my mobile as sms, I just laugh! Read what the sms says: I have already told Santa what I want for Xmas is a good friend that will stay forever. So if a fat man comes around and tries to wrap u up, please be cooperate!!

Comments