Jakarta I am coming

Asked permission to leave 1.5hours before office hours stopped, went rush to airport, picked up by friend and took there, even though, the real is I was too early to come there. 4 hours later. Still, the problem is my friend suddenly had some bussiness thus he could not take me on time. I already put my bag on his car the day before to avoid bringing too much bags to office.

Never mind, show must go on. Stepped on my foot to AW first, having early dinner, if I can say that as the actual dinner is still 2 hours later. Then after checking in on counter I went to waiting room, busy to open fb, twitter, sms n bbm to kill time because I did not bring some books to be read.

Clock needle stop at 8, announcer came and asked to be ready to come inside plane. Sit at 9 row but I did wrong, sit on wrong seat number, hiks... Enjoyed the flight for about 75 minutes then plane arrived Jakarta. Waiting for about 15 minutes, my friends picked me up by car then run split the way to Lebak Bulus. I thought it will be run smoothly as it was already been almost midnight. It should not much cars around the way but the traffic was still a bit jam. Welcome to Jakarta....

1st day morning, went to church first by car with my friend. We woke up late as we slept very late last night. No time for breakfast, only drank a cup of hot milk. Welcome again to traffic jam from Lebak Bulus to Bekasi. It was about an hour on Saturday morning. After attending the wedding mass, we went to party building, same city,Bekasi but in the different area, on the contrary. Again, we faced the traffic jam. Need almost 2 hours, OMG.

Arrived party on hungry condition. Be hurry in eating. Huh...finally we could fulfill our dancing stomatch, Lucky I did not get headache like I used to be when I was late in eating. Thanks God. Maybe, because I came to a happy moment of my friend wedding, I became happy too. The sad thing is I lost some delicious food thus this lunch just for raising an energy after stressing of jam. Finish eating, short conversation wz old friends, then took a picture wz a brides, then went home. Not took a long time. Party was held on big building, new building, special for Batak etnic meeting. There was a local Batak customs and traditions. Due I was late, I could not see the ceremony. I also could not see the local food of the said etnic, but I heard there was a pig and dog meat on food, hmmm...like Manadonese customs.

Anyway, after party, we went to Cikarang to see my friend's new house. Bought some bread to be eaten at car. The street is not really hectic like before even though it was closed to Saturday Night weekend. Then, while my friend cleaned their house, we ate some rujak (fruit slices with red sugar liquid sauce). Nice and yummy to decorate our hectic day. After that, we were back to Lebak Bulus, but again, we stopped by at Tahu Kupat Magelang restaurant to enjoy a meal again, in between lunch and dinner, which should be tea time but it was heavy meal. Tahu Kupat is local food from central Java, from city called Magelang. It consisted of kupat (rice steamed on leave), fried tofu, omelete, rice noodle, fried seasoning flour, sprout, onion leave, poured by red sugar liquid and adding shrimp chips. So, delicious....

Evening was coming, we went to supermarket for a while, I accompanied my friends to buy their daily needs. After that we had dinner, nasi uduk. This was Jakarta local food. It was a rice who was steamed with santan (milk squezeed from coconut) and adding fried chicken, meat, tofu n tempe (fermented soybean cake). Nice. Made by my friend nanny. Next program was watching pictures of my friend last wedding but it was ended dissapointed as the player was bad. Hmm...better to go sleep then. See you guys...

Woke up in the morning, it was a bit fresh. Cancelled to go swimming as we woke up late, not in really early morning. Too tired I guessed, coz of yesterday full actitivy. Never mind. My plan was to see my old college friends. It was 15 years ago. We went to TMII then finally I met her there. We were extremely happy even we only had short time to talk. I had to catch flight. You know, Jakarta was well known of the traffic jammed. Better arriving earlier than late. My friends dropped me at BlokM then I took bus to airport. I ate lunch at bus, I bought fried rice first as it was already lunch time. Arrived airport successfully. I think I was late eating, I got migrain.

Arrived my hometown with migrain at evening. Very pain. Thus I stopped by at a fastfood resto to eat and drank pain killer first, then took a bus to Bungurasih then changing taxi to my home. It was cheap instead of directing by taxi to home. For sure, directing was fast as I did not need to wait for bus was full of passangers, and no need to find taxi again. But, as long as I was not in hurry, why not? I could save half cost...

Comments