Update and update

I am a person who likes telling everything by writing down on paper last time, I had a diary. But now I already burnt it together with memories inside because I do not want everybody read it. It was my secret, as I can write what I am thinking of, my opinion, my sadness, my happiness, my experience and so on. As secret I have to keep it not to fall into open public.

After that I seldom write anything and it is running very long until the social network called facebook comes. Ahaaa, I have a media to share my tought and everything and being read by friends who become my list. But lately, I found some wierd attention among friends in responding my words, my subjective thought, thus I became very careful on writing and automatically it decreases my habit to write down there. Besides, lately some friends who are a good customer in responding my words seldom comment either. Another reason is why I seldom update from FB? coz everybody will know what I have done all the time and can build different images that I do not expect... So?

When I have new gadget, I start to write on twitter very often. I have already done it via computer anyway. I can write some words only, no need too long as I do in Facebook. Note, I write long words in FB as my style and I keep it till now. I like to update status from my T coz it is simple but I often get dissapointed while the connection is down thus I have to rewrite and makes me lost of mood to do it even though there are much ideas can be shared.

I like to write under my short knowledge of everything. I have a blog to write even not much stories there as I do based on my good mood. Last time I often wrote something and sent to news and got small reward but now I never do that. No time? Not in the mood? Both I think...

Comments