Uceng n BNS for the 1st time

This journey was happened about a month ago, at the early of July. It was such a lovely journey even it was only at short time.
1st round was Serang beach, Panggungrejo, Blitar, about 40km from city. It was not that far actually, but the road was curve like a snake. Be ready where you do not in fit condition, you will feel queasy. It located on south of Java thus it had big wave n dangerous to swim there. This beach had black sand.

Too bad we started to go when sun already been shined long at her place, thus we arrived beach when it was really noon. Very hot. I had to wear sunglasses and use sunblock to protect my skin not to get dark.
I just realized that I ever went to this place for about 10 years ago, but off course I already forgot the situation before. I just noticed when I saw my old picture when I went there with my collegemates.

2nd round was BNS, Batu Night Spectacular, amusement park, playing ground in Batu, Malang. It left bad memory for me as I could not enjoy the place. It was very crowded, perhaps of school holiday and weekend, and the games were simple.



Please, do not compare it with Dufan Jakarta or even Universal Studio Singapore, it was very far away. But, for people who never know Jakarta or overseas, this play ground was helpful indeed. By paying 15,000 rupiahs, cheap! you can come in and play inside. You may see bombom car, mirror house, devil house, merry go round, sky on ice (fake ice, apparently), and some more. I had no idea what was that since I did not go round to know all.

At least I ever went there, just to add my knowledge about famous place in East Java, so I can tell to anyone who need some info, even only brief info.


But, I liked the culinaire experience when we went to Soto Ayam Lombok at Malang at midnight. How cool it was, eating under supper time. The hot liquid sauce was almost black, added chicken cutting and some vegetables and rice.
Also, we stopped by at a small restaurant which sold special local food of Blitar which was called UCENG, small wader fish, fish from river. It was fried very dry like a chip.

More than that, I actually enjoyed going with friends (four of us, all are in different office now) from my old office which is we seldom do that before, I mean we can count on how often we go out of town together. Usually we gather for some dinner together in town. Laughing, smilling, sharing, taking picture and gaining experience and being togetherness. Very nice.

Comments