Someone from the Past ... (facebook effect!)



Broken heart was very painful, mostly when you loved that person very much and already been together for long time then you were being dumped due unaccepted reason that actually you could fix it if both of you had responsible to keep this relationship to be family by getting married and live happily ever after. Cinderella story, huh…Today?? I hope so…

Last time, on a lovely Saturday night, suddenly one of my best friend popped up on chatting while I was opening my FB. Then, without say hello she wrote a lot of words then finally made me understood the story. I felt sorry for her condition but I could not help her much than being a good listener for her deep sharing.

He was her first love. They met when they were on high school and had long distance relationship when they were on college due her boy friend was studying on overseas for some time. Unfortunately he went along with somebody else and felt comfortable with new lover and finished the relationship unfairly. My friend took it without excuse and tried to forgive and forget him. But she need million times to release her ex from her face, mind and soul. Oh my God. And I think she was succeed on it.
Now she is married and had two beautiful daughter. Suddenly her ex came up on facebook by suggestion another friend. She still loved and also hated him.

Gin says: where were you
Me says: I was here, what’s up? (wondering is it important to ask where was I while we were both on chatting…never mind! Polite way to start some conversation)
Gin says: I was feeling extremely sad again this morning
Gin says: I felt world was turning again
Ginsays:AAAAAAARRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......
Gin says: I never had so stressful…
Gin says: Damn !!!!!!
Me says: what ? (confused, what the hell was it?)
Gin says: How could you!
Gin says: Why that name appreared again in my life?
Gin says: and touched my still life
Me says: hiiii....
Me says: who???? Calm down!
Gin says: (copied paste words from FB) ….Bro was just having friend with Eth and felt that you might know him…
Gin says: I cried....
Me says: hahhaha
Me says: finally....
Me says: your dream came true
Me says: remember last time
Me says: you wrote on FB
Me says: looking for someone....
Gin says: sometimes, glance in my mind, I wanted to know, at least, where was he, how was he, how was his family. When could I get that chance. Now that opportunity came, I was being given a time to do that. Doing what? Doing something that looked excellent on our thought, meanwhile we did not know that it looked like so stupid. Revenged? For what? If I could, if not? Shamed on me. Was it more stupid when you heard word…Thanks God I did not choose him”. Why it came back when life was running well on that size, when love spilled out on every breath I took. All was part of my history life. Let it closed together all the time and no need to be opened again (still on comma , not dot, as this doubt was still available)
Me says: Oops …
Gin says: This year was 12 years exactly. Hate and sadness had to be gone. But I was not super human. Ouch! Let it…let it…I thought no more room for moving my family love. Sorry, I was overly emotional, but only you could understand me.
Gin says: Thanks for listening me
Me says: yup (hello…Gin…hello…we were chatting, writing, reading, I could not hear you!)
Me say: It was ok…(Oops, I was so touchy and proudly. See my reddish cheek..)

Then the conversation was over. I thought she was being calm herself down for a while. I believed it was just a sudden feeling. Woke sleeping tiger up. I was sure she could control herself. Do not worry my friend. I am here for you, as shoulder to cry on (Tommy Page…old song).

So sweet!

Comments