....And I did it !

Pain! Got stomachache this morning. I got ‘catching a cold’. Maybe because of what I ate yesterday. Ouch!

I was busy yesterday morning. Lovely Sunday. Woke up at 7 then starting opened my computer and downloaded some program. Had a little breakfast: soup mie instant (mie kuah) Indomie brand. Mixed with egg and fried onion. Too bad I did not have vegetable to complete it. Usually I put sawi on it. Then, I continued my task, also tidy up my room for a while but I did not forget to watch TV. There were a lot of nice program, entertainment and education!

Wah…it was lunch time finally but I was still busy. No time to go out to buy a food. Fortunately I heard some burger seller passed my home. Yupii…run quickly to call him and ordered one piece only. I thought it was enough. Paid 6500 rupiah. Cash! Eager to eat it as I was hungry very much. But it seems it was not full me. I was still feelin’ hungry.

Continued with computer for a moment then waiting for my friend accompanied me to go swim. One minute, two minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, one hour, no calling from her. Did she forget her promise? ). I was quite upset. My feeling was full of uncertainty of going alone or stay still at home. I was keen to go there, to go exercise. Then I decided to go by myself even though I never go there. ( It was happened when I went swimming at my favorite swimming pool. Then I met her at home after dong exercise, she asked where you go to swim? And she told e that there was a big place in a hotel, in downtown. They had big pool. Why didn’t we go there. Only paid 50 thousand rupiahs. Hmm, actually it was expensive than ticket of my favorite swimming pool, 30 thousand rupiahs but it was nothing wrong to try it)

Stepping out the ladder, and went to 7th floor by lift. I arrived by myself using public transportation. My self confident was less 25% when arrived that hotel as it did not look like exclusive hotel, 5 star hotel even tough the news said it was 4 star hotel. Really?? I doubt it. What happened next? My self confident was dropped drastically to be 10% from 100%. I saw around it, checked and valued it. the swimming pool was not really big and not really looked luxury. I could peep at glance, there was some empty plastic glasses floating on the pool. And the important things was nobody swim! How could I swim by myself?? It seemed I would like stupid lady in sexy bikini! It was only one person, noticed as watchman or guard or pool officer would stare at me from the hidden corner. No! I would not do that. I cancelled my plan. Explained something untruth to him that I was still waiting for my friend then I disappeared as far as I could. Whahahaha…..

No planning what to do, I went to mall, just for sight seeing. Forgave me as my appearance was not good. I opened my little secret, I had not taken a bath since a morning , only washed my face and brushed my teeth. According to me, it was not proper to go to mall like that, hihihihi…(hard laughing)! Finally, I bought salad, consist of tomatoes, carrots, lettuces, sweet corn, mayonaise and ate it slowly also drank big cup of jasmine tea while watching and judging people from their dresses. It was interesting! It was excellent to spend spare time than do nothing. But after that, after 15 minutes running, I was still feeling hungry and rather not well. Wanted to puke! Oow…I was queasy! Maybe “catching cold” as no enough food and rice came to my stomach. Indonesian habits: It was not called eating when you have not eaten rice!

Forced one of my friend to accompany me on dinner. I was not in the mood to eat actually but I had to, otherwise I would get sick. Drove away to a café closed to my home, ordered some hot wonton soup mixed with vegetables in another place. It was not really delicious. I thought I should add some pepper or salt or tomato or chili sauce to make it more bitten. But I did not do it. Plain soup whatever it called.

At last, I went home, took a bath. Note: I thought my friend felt dizzy smelling my original body perfume J, please apologize me!! Took a rest, drank some multivitamins, also a little bottle of orange juice to drag me to tight sleep. Thank you God for yesterday experience! Lately I thought it was God plan that my friend forgot her promise because it saved me not to spend “50 boxes” for something unsatisfied and useless. I could use that money to pay food and bought something useful, and I did it!

Comments