Have sorrow go sad…catching cold!


I should “have fun go mad” on Saturday. One lovely day. It is my office generosity to have working day from Monday to Friday. Besides, maybe the orders are less than some years ago, so it would be effective to make some efficiency.

But, last week, I surrender to my sickness. Catching cold. I could know. It was not prediction. My shoulder was painful. My throat was hot. Stomachache, feel empty, hungry, but actually It was full of air. Went to water closet many times in a day. Felt headache all the time even though I drank headache drug. Useless! Finally my body was warm and felt cold when touched by cool wind and water. Finally I was not feeling well. Oh my God!

I found brief explanation about catching cold on my favorite magazine. It was a bunch of stress, late eating and low body resistance. Then I started to analyze myself, which one was mine? Stress? Hmm I did not think so. Late eating? Absolutely not. I could get migraine for late eating. The last reason: body resistance. I guessed it was. I seldom went exercise than before. Usually I was swimming once a week! Why I did not do it again? Herewith little secret I whispered to you: At that time I didn’t have enough money to spend on swimming as I spent it on another fancy thing that it was not really important (finally I realized, late regret bro!) How to avoid it? Some advise from the expert was: live healty, eating much and nourishing, always clean and wash hand, drink some supplement as additional vitamin, do exercise, be thankful for everything you get

I decided to take a rest. Two days Off. Did not want to receive any phone call unless it was important. “Really sorry my friends for ignoring you a while”. Starting my 1st day by going to body beauty salon. I massaged my body orderly. It felt quite relief. Then I slept all day. Of course I did not forget to drink some drugs, vitamins, add honey and orange juice, and ate much on time to avoid getting “maag”. Thanked to my friend, in facebook, who suggest me to “bedrest” Took “me_time”. I also added walking by foot, drank hot tea with peppermint, ate favorite meal at luxury café (waow…) and ended that 2nd day by drank oxygen water.

When I write this, I am still not well but it is better than before. Now I am realize, again! That health is very important and expensive. When you are sick you can not do anything.
Like me, I cannot drink fruit juice and ice cream! My favorite appetizer! What a pity…….

Comments