Only a minute to feel empty at G Walk!












G Walk is “cool, cozy, excellent, good place for hangout, …” and some of rewards came to that place. All is came from my friends opinion. Really? I can’t stand to prove it.

Sunday afternoon, about 12am, time to lunch, I started to go by car to West Surabaya, to Citraland area. Singapore of Surabaya was the slogan of it. G Walk is inside it. Passed the freeway. It was not really crowded. Some apartments (like The Adiwangsa, Pakuwon Indah…) and stores, also Supermall decorated this area. I could see some statues, some abstracts look, church (St. Yakobus) and for sure big luxury homes around it.

G Walk was a place with a street in the middle of it. Street for traffic. Left and right sides were full of food stores, cafes and bazaars. It provided a lot of Traditional, western, Chinese food, etc. All were mixed up there. You could choose what you like. Maybe it set up for night activity thus when I arrived there, some stores and bazaars were mostly closed. It might be only one to twenty were opening. It was Ok! Actually I just wanted to see how G Walk look like, I meant the interior, the taste of food and price. It did not matter I came on afternoon as I could imagine how it was on night.

First impression of that place was “it was ordinary place”. That’s all. Like another place in other side of Surabaya. The foods was ordinary. The place for hang out was ordinary. Nothing special (regardless I arrived on afternoon). Maybe it was fine for gathering with friends, colleges, family, just buying the air of bustling, outdoor ordinary place in luxury housing. Ooops, flat opinion! Sorry!

Comments