Warung Made .....Poor me!


As I looked for something cheap in "Warung Made" resto in Kuta, I ordered bacon sandwich for dinner. Wrong order hahhahaha, as this should be for breakfast instead of dinner.

originally located in Kuta was only a small joint serving traditional snack to rice farmers and surfers. Run by Made’s family, and recently become the most popular eatery in Bali with its strategic location, resembles a traditional country house, full of painting pictures, ancient things, with wooden warung style tables, long table and bench seating, and a good view of the bustling main road. Made’s Warung is a people watching place galore, and cool just to sit and sip a drink. The staff are all Balinese and I chatted with a couple of them

I ever heard that the special menu is Nasi Goreng (fried rice) but unfortunately i was not in the mood to eat it. Again, I was not lucky. Why? As the sandwich was very dry and so crispy like dry bread. It was not what I had ever eaten before in another place.

As I was curious, I asked the waiter, why? Then he apologized because usually waiter would inform how it look like to avoid dissapointing and it can be changed to original sandwich.

Poor me, as I already eaten it up without complaint, cause I was very hungry, and when I was full, my mind became normal again and realized what happened.

Well, please all the waiter, your friend already apologized, do not repeat your treatment. As till now I always heard and read (from blog,mailing list) for unclearly message and treatment is done. Do not dissapoint your client and your company.

Comments