New bustle....dating with "knitting"


Sometimes, when I am doing nothing in my spare time, I keep thinking to do something valuable. One day, when I was reading magazine, my eyes stuck in a lovely sweater which was knitting hand made. Ahaaa... why did not I learn about that. I ever saw my mother did that when I was a child, long time ago. If succeed, I can sell my product.

First step, I went to Gramedia, looking for certain books then bought it. 2nd step, I went to thread store, bought some thread and hakken needle. I was encouraged to try it. But, it was not so easy as I imagined before. I got confused when I learned the book. Tried many times and only got chain stick. Basic stick. Poor me. I gave up. I put that tools far away from me. All planning flew out of my head.

A week later, I met my old friends, and not on purpose to show my knitting tools and told my planning and what I had done before... "Hi, I can do that, let me show you..." one of my friends screamt to me. "Really..." I became full of spirit again. And they taught me a while. Result?? still no succeed when I tried by myself. Twice Gave up! But, I still had some friends. They could help me.

I arranged appointment with my friend to come to her home and would take brief course some days later. I also talked to another friend. And what she said?? "Hi, my mom can do that fluently. You can come here and learn with her". Again, it was good idea. Her mom was a retirement. She spent her day by doing this activity. A lot of goods already been made, just for spending her time, not for profit oriented. She made bag, hat, table cloth mostly for her family only.

Thanks God. I found the way to learn it. I had to be expert someday. Hopefully I could make it valuable by selling it. I can get money!
Now I am still studying and learning. I like doing it although my fingers and hand are quite painful. It is new activity for me. I am happy, I am zest. I can not stand to see my work. Hope it is not temporary enthusiastic

Comments