Liitle chat about Manadonese

2004 year, I went to my family land, where my father and mother come from. I went to my mother land, Kolongan,Manado, North Sulawesi. Arrived Sam Ratulangi airport, I was impressed by word "Si Tou Timou Tou" that stated in front of entrance of airport. This word was very well known in North Sulawesi region, especially in Minahasa inhabit. It meant human grew up to humanize human. I thought, it meant we live to help each other, to do interaction, close and honest relationship. By doing that, we kept ours to be human who had feeling, mind, thinking, soul, art, creativity and faith of God.
Anyway, do you know Minahasa? Maybe you know Manado. Actually Manado is capital city of North Celebes but Manado is identically with name of Minahasa tribe. People will say Manadonese than Minahasan. So, dont forget Angelina Sondakh,ex Indonesian princess, Pinkan Mambo,singer, Rima Melati,actress, Greysi Polii,badminton player and Ben Joshua Rompis,actor. Also, Bunaken,the beautiful and famous undersea park in the world, bubur Manado (mixed vegetables porridge),the yummy breakfast, tarcisius,the little primata in the world and kolintang, taditional music tools from mawenang wood.

Comments