Panda Kungfu

I like this movie. It is very funny. Animation. Eventhough I am not young anymore, but I like seeing animation if the story will make me laughing kik,kik,kik...or touched, uhuk,uhuk,uhuk...
The picture is like real. Just seeing the movie and you will have same opinion like me. I have no word to say to describe this film. It is good!
Next time if I am in the mood, I will tell more specific about this movie.

Actually I dont hv money. Poor me. But my friend want to pay me first. Good....
I am lucky as the ticket price is only 10.000rupiahs. Why lucky? Because it plays at good place.
Hm, I think, this Plaza has 2 cinema. The old one and the new one. The new one, off course, offers expensive price but with good facility than the old one. Eventhough the old one is still fine. In order the viewer doesnt leave the old one, the management made a decision to lower the price. Whatever they did, as long as it give us benefit, so what!!
Correct??

Comments