How are you??

It was such a long time I don't write story in my blog. Am really sorry. So many things happened lately, started by my office lappy was broken thus it had to be hospitalized, and it took a long time, thus I was working manually without my lappy and sometimes I borrowed my friend PC just to work my office daily work. Poor me. 2nd things is I did not find "warnet" close to my home. This day, in gadget technology I could not find it easily....

Then I was very busy and hectic preparing my time to go Yogya with my friend Deb, Jakarta to meet my cousin and friends, Menokad to refresh for a while, Tretes to have farewell party with workmates then coming to new office. It was so quick until I forgot my body resistant is not good as before. I am not young anymore. To keep healthy is a must. I just recovered from paratypus a week ago. Lucky I just took a rest at home, no need to have bedrest at hospital.

So many story I have and I need to share here but I am still having no time. Hopefully I can have gadget very soon to update all season of sad, joy and happiness.

See U.....*sounds like brand of my product, hihihihi*

Comments