This time


I went through this xmas with less happiness. It is because of my body condition, no personal reason, I got flu on the xmas eve thus I could not go to church like I do every year, I mean on xmas eve. I went on morning mass. It was OK. Hard rain is happened everyday and my body ressistant is weak after typus sickness some months ago make me easy to get sick.

Even I missed the joy and cheer of xmas songs, xmas sparkling light but I thought it was not really important. Jesus Christ bornt in the simple place, at animal stall. I thought we should celebrate in simple and pure moment. Since born is great moment, thus I do not mind when everybody wants to mostly celebrate in glamour way, in happiness, love and joy in physical things like new dress, party, eat delicous (expensive?) food as long as they do not forget the meaning of Jesus born itself.

Due my body condition, I tried to take a lot of rest by staying at home, sleeping, but it is a bit bored to do nothing. After going home from church, I bought original brownies for my family home. It was quite sweet for me but I like it because there were rum on it. Then, I asked my daddy to go walking to shopping mall for a while. It was seldom to go walking with him to shopping mall as we often has no enough money to buy something there and it was really hurt for him to go there seeing anything but we cannot buy it. So sensitive daddy. I like to go to shopping mall even though I cannot buy it. I am still enjoyed that sight seeing. Ladies style! So, it is no problem for me to go there without buying anything.

This year I felt it different from last year even though I did the same thing every year on xmas. Maybe because I do not feel hommy at my new room, thus I did not decorate my room with xmas things and sing xmas songs so often. I keep my decoration warm in their boxes. I just bought some gifts for my family. I was glad they like it.

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Comments