I dont wanna to talk about it...*RodStewart mode on*

I dont want to talk about people's bad attitude, but sometimes I cannot afford it. Human being? Hmm it is just a word to excuse myself. But I try to reduce talking about that.

This time I can't stand to talk about that. Forgive me my Lord, but I can not keep it by myself.

I have a friend who likes to criticize other person. He is always seeing the bad side of that person. I can not see the good word about that person comes up from her mouth. I am tired hearing it. Just let us being ourselves as long as it doesn't affect or bother too much to someone else. It makes me disagree with her opinion. Every person has own unique style and personality. You can not see from your frame only. Circumstances, vision, age are some influenced things too. I can disagree as I can not enjoy something that different, but I have to see that person point of view side. They can disagree either with your style,your act, your opinion.

Second person, same like the first one, but more worse. He always gets mad n yell to his A work assistant without checking or analyze the correct matter first. He likes to send his work to his assistant and receive the correct one which it should his job desk. I think he has subjective view already to his assistant, so whatever he does to his superior, small mistakes could become big issue. But he treats different way to another B assistant. I do not understand either, how come? Both works good and bad, but different treatment he does to them. Like and dislike view already been his way of thinking. But he can hate someone then love it very much when he needs that person. OMG! It is so hypocrite.
I also should be careful to him as he likes to criticize person in front of his Big boss, reports everything he already did even though it was not his work.

The third person, like to yell and laugh suddenly. He can get mad so heavy then turn off, cool down so fast while the other is still being hurt of his word or act. But he is fair, do not have grudge. When it is done, so it is done, over, finished. But he was a kind of panic man when something is not run smoothly. Yell again, angry again!

Well, I believe everybody has own negative way that I dont like it. But I cant avoid it, I will meet that types wherever I go, stay and being friend. Three musketeers above are just some of my friends who I know and work with "some years ago". There are still some friends who have 'kinkie" type and I will tell you someday. I don't like to talk about people's bad habit, again. This story pop up on my mind this morning while seeing something annoying me.

Comments