Have yourself a very little Xmas...


....Have yourself a very little xmas...is heard vague, sang by Coldplay on my mobile

Xmas air is already been started since beginning of dec. If you are really willing to feel it, please come to shopping centre. Stores are playing xmas music, diplaying xmas tree and accesories and also selling it. Red, dark green, white ornaments, santa claus and deer toys, bells and dresses comes around it...Whoever has money will be ready to buy to celebrate xmas, but I dont know whether they also prepare their heart for xmas spirit.

Xmas spirit is not only preparing things physically but also preparing our heart on helping each other, forgiveness, live in simplicity, stay back or return to original purpose of xmas...pure, clean heart...celebrate a birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ...

This time, to be honest, I will celebrate in simple dress but hoping to have a rich heart. Hopefully... Actually I am quite sad as I can not give more happiness to my family. I miss to buy them good dress, cakes, candy or everything that makes them happy. Something happened in my life lately makes me in hard position but I believe God understand me. He will cheer me up based on His way and I do not know how...My deep pray on Him to gimme more next year...

But, I like singing slowly, mumbling, whispering songs of xmas. I miss those songs. All I want is Xmas, The Prayer, Silent Night, Joy to the World, First Noel, Jingle Bells...Sometimes my friends is turning on music from their mobile to be heard at office together..so sweet and calm. I am so touched and my tears drop. Remind me of my life, that it is not so damn lucky as I can not celebrate xmas every year completely with family. Well...still I have to be thank to God for His care till today for me in every way I am through it.

Comments