Saving n cheating

Many ways to get rich, on purpose or in instant way. Morning conversation with my friend, sharing what we know about that, I think, it is good to be shared. Light topic that able to make us smile for while before starting to work.

Friend: My sista just bought oreo this morning
Me: and? Got gift?
Friend: There was a word inside “you are a winner of Suzuki swift car”
Friend: Is it correct? Did she win?
Me: Checking the package and I didnt see any information about gift program, better to check to their customer service
Friend: Wondering, how can people do it on purpose, put that good news inside?
Me: Of course they can, people can put inside soap bar too...smart, isnt it?
Me: watch “trans investigasi” tv program, they often talk about that cheating...
Friend: means they opened the oreo package then close it again
Me: I think so
Me: If we are careful we will not be cheated but it is poor for simple, honest people who doesnt know cheating of this mean world, then they got that news...how happy they are..
Friend: Right
Me: Lately, we often got sms our mobile, from celular provider company, who say congratulations you win 100million, please contact us at bla bla bla...fake number...then we were instructed to send some money as taxes or adminstration....
Friend: and the note is from my own company...hahahha
Me: should attack that mean people
Me: usually I gave “nice words” to them in order they awared of they are doing...
Friend: Why police doesnt act on it?
Friend: It should be easy to trace that number
Friend: Try to ask central operator friends, I bet they will be caught
Friend: Even the number changed but imei wont be changed
Me: That problem doesnt make everybody awared so there is no further action
Me: and the problem keep happened many times
Friend: Maybe we are not in the mood as police act slowly
Me: Well my daddy ever been cheated, he got news that my brother was on hard accident, coma...
Me: then the caller said, as doctor, to buy respiration tools at jakarta and offered to buy for my daddy but he had to transfer some money
Me: he was panic, me too, we couldnt call my brother, nobody picked up the phone
Me: then my daddy went to karangmenjangan hospital to check and see
Me: luckyky he met a generous doctor who understood the matter and got explanation that it happened many times...gee....
Friend: But your daddy didnt transfer anything, right?
Me: Nope, as no money at ATM at that moment
Friend: Fuiii...almost!
Me: but he ever been cheated actually, transfer 100 thousand actually
Me: when my daddy had first mobile, own mobile
Me: Who was not happy for receiving 50 million from telkomsel
Friend: Wakakakaka
Friend: Luckyly, only 100rb
Me: yes, because it was only that amount available
Me: that person called my daddy, and he said on honest and plain word “i just only had 100 thousand”
Me: that person said “ no problem”...can u imagine that?
Friend: well, there is a lesson behind that, no money help us not to spend money for nothing....
Me: rite
Friend: Hahaha, I just imagined your daddy came to atm then transfer it..but how can imagine while I dont know how is your father look like...
Me: Huss...dont laugh on my daddy....
Friend: Or maybe do old way to save money. Safer I think. No atm
Friend: Coz we cannot transfer it
Friend: another safer way to ask your daddy saves money at clad chicken saving, old saving, hahahah....
Me: or clad drinking water saving? Kendi, right?
Friend: Yup
Me: Now, save money at Bank, small interest but we got a lot of cut for bank administration
Friend: Right
Friend: Yup for less than 6 million I think
Me: Poor for whom saves small amount, they will get big cut
Me: For instance, elementary school kids who always save money at their school as school program, if they save 10 thousand a month at BCA, then BCA cut administration for 10 thousand then we dont have anything at the end....hiks...
Friend: wakakakaka
Friend: Meant world
Friend: choose rich people
Friend: It is a pity to imagine kids do saving
Friend: While we were taught to save money
Friend: Less become much at last
Friend: Now, less become ravine, hahhahah
Me: We used to save at school, school bear the cut, hehehe
Me: Thus we need to change the proverb, add PS on it
Me: PS; dont save at Bank, better at clad saving
Friend: Yup, then add *based on valid term and agreemant
Friend: Again, kids already been cheated by meant world
Friend: My kid used to save money at his school but his teacher is dishonest
buatgue_euy: What???
Friend: Kid gave his money to his teacher, his teacher accepted but they didnt write that amount at saving book
Friend: And it was often happened
Me: Parents didnt aware, did they?
Friend: parents thought their kids were dishonest
Friend: Teachers tricked that students one by one
Friend: So I stopped it
Friend: Last time I gave 30 thousand for saving, teacher already received money but no notification at book for how much the amount on the said date
Friend: Even though it was clearly I gave money inside a book
Me: why you didnt complain to his teacher?
Me: poor a kids, accused for something they didnt do
Friend: Yup, I just realized after 3 weeks later...when I asked him..as I saw no notifica
Friend: Many parents complained but no further action from school head
Friend: Actually It is good school but the headmaster cannot firm to their teacher, accept complaining but no feedback

The end! Is it enough to accompany you on morning tea?

Comments