A week of hard feeling and happyness

It’s Friday already. Don’t understand why my body drops again. Got warm condition for this last two days. Actually I got cough last week, and I am also instable, I think. On first three days I was fine then dropped at the last two days facing weekend. I drink cough drug everyday, add vitamin but still….Maybe tired of body and mind made me cannot recover soon…

I faced a bad day on Monday as my workmate told a bad news that I would be scolded by my boss due I did not prepare material for meeting and else. I thought it was misunderstanding but off course, still, I was blamed. So, I felt extremely afraid. I shared my feeling to my friend on skype and he gave me support, said to bring all my problem to God, our Lord, He will finish it for me. It was a good advice. I felt a bit relief. Then I started to pray on every single minute, asked for strengthen and braveness to face complaint and critic from my superior. I was waiting till the end of that day, but nothing happened. I just got casual day. Thanks God for that Monday. .Hard day but I could get through on it. Gee… I still had another days that I had to aware of.

The next days run very quick. It was very busy like the day before. But I liked busy even though I became confused, which one I had to do first?? So many inquiry, price update need to be done. I had overtime also. The side effect was my mood was bad. Usually I always update and comment on facebook, but this time I was really not in the mood. A friend of mine felt sad of losing me on wall. Sorry honey, you were disappointed this time.

But, so far I was also glad that I have good friends who accompanied me. They were very funny. Their words, their story, their concern, made me happy and happy, laugh and laugh. Smile and smile. Thanks guys for cheering me up….

Comments