Lake and Underwater in north ....
 
When I write this, it is happened 2 years ago. It was not fresh story anymore, but I believe not much place is changed. Oops maybe there is. Yes, Tinoor just had a landslide on January. So the condition is perhaps not good as 2 years ago. Well, at least I just wanna share some happiness n spirit to see our beautiful scenery of our lovely, is it??, lovely Indonesia.
 
THE STORY BEGINS
I had limited time and I chosed to go to north celebes.  I stayed at hotel and have fun for a while. Forgave me not to contact my relatives as I need to have some privacy n did not want to be bothered for a second as I told you before I had limited time. I had big families thus I had to have much time to come and visit them.
 
I was ready to fly at about 8 from my hometown n took 3 hours to arrive the airport. Lucky the flight provided a great meal so I can keep energy for a second till I found expected restaurant. After taking some pictures, I went to hotel first, close to boulevard, put them there n went out by car to Tondano lake through Tomohon, a cool, fresh air and clean city.
 
Went through big statue of Jesus in Citraland housing then stopped by to took a picture then went to Tinoor to have lunch. By noon I arrived Tondano lake. Day was so beautiful, sun shone but not too hot. It was very good for, again, to take a picture. After that I went to some restaurant to have a small snack, fried nike and cakalang noodle. It was so delicious.
 
Back to city, stopped by sovenir store to buy some then back to hotel to take a rest. It was tiredful. It was needed to energize the power to go fun all day tomorrow.
 
Hired a boat to reach bunaken island n be ready to go snorkling. It was my first experience and I was extremely happy. Everything was run well except I got some scratch on my leg n my hand n leg became burned to be dark, I meant red as I had white skin.
 
I was so happy. I was so tired. I slept tight at night and woke up in hurry in the day after today. I had to catch morning flight back to my hometown. But I did not forget to have breakfast first. Hotel facility off course. As it was 5 star hotel so the menu was great. Could get manado porridge, known as bubur manado (local food) n brought some klappertart I bought yesterday n put at refrigerator till I went home.
 
Thank you Bunaken. You gave me great experience. See you at second chance
 
THE STORY ENDS

Comments