Migraine, hot topic lately!!



I hate when I got migraine. You know migraine, half headache! It is very painful. When I felt strongly uncomfortable, when I just eat less, when I sudden wake up, when I late lunch or dinner, when I drink a lot of cold water or ice, when I got hot sun shines then changing to cold air, when this, when that, when these, when those…

Nothing can cure it unless I avoid it. Just sleeping? It cannot fix my problem. I still have to drink medicine. Paramex is my drug. Eventhough I know the cause but sometimes I cannot avoid it. So, drink medicine is the last way. But I realize that it is not good to make paramex as the only solution. Lately I try the best not to always drink drug. So, being happy, eat much, regular exercise are some of solutions.

Some articles say about common headache and when I read it I think the cause is almost same with cause of my migraine, like these...
1. Feeling worry so much.
2. Relaxing the eyes as strong light of sun, lamp, TV monitor or computer can stress the eye muscles.
3. Pre menstruation syndrom can affect fluctuation of the estrogen hormon.
4. Some hard physical exercise can make muscles in head, neck and head skin nees more blood supply for better circulation. It cause fluffy blood circulation.
5. Do not have breakfast or fasting program without planning or preparation.
6. Lack of sleep.

Comments