From my deepest heart with love! (a.k.a Valentine day)


Opened eyes, trrrrtttt…my mobile was ringing. Oops, valentine greeting from my best friend. Let’s read carefully, sounds nice decorating my morning. Smile is d melody of d soul. Work is d service of d spirit. Love is d gift of d heart. So, start and end ur day full of smiles & love.

Hmm, my mind run away to 14 February history. Little knowledge about Valentine day, reading from one article long time ago, 14 February was the death day of Saint Valentines. He was holy person,martyr in Catholic Rome tradition. He was known because of her way in spread out love and care for somebody else. Actually Rome church did not celebrate it specially. From wikipedia I noticed that Geoffrey Chaucer, philosopher, poet maker, introduced this day with romantic love in the High Middle Ages, when the tradition of courtly love flourished. I did not know exactly how was it happened. I thought, as long as it was for celebrating something about care, so why not?? How wonderful when many people would love each other. No hatred, no war. Peace!!

Feeling lazy to wake up but I had to. Showered cold water to my body, brrrr….Then, get dressed, ready to go. Met my friend for a while before looking for breakfast. Pink ribbon chocolate bar moved from my hand to my friend. I was happy seeing my friend smile full of happiness. If love is blind, I’d like to see you in the darkness. If live is love, I’d like to fall in love with you and you love me too. So sweet!

Watching tv for a moment, seeing some valentine program. All in pink, all expressed it by enriching with roses, ribbons, heart look. Some advertisement of movie in many tv channel. Titanic, Ever After, There Is something about Mary, RobinHood..Kevin Costner, Leonardo Dicaprio, Drew Barrymore came to cheer us up! Some Indonesia celebrities memorized this moment by adding Valentine name to their new born baby. Such as Ian Kasela of Raja named his son Muhammad Valentino, wah??!! Then Pasya-Ungu with Valentina. Cool!

Going to mall, in one fancy store, one of sales promotion girl was busy in wrapping gift of pink bear toy in pink wrapping paper. In one cookie store, some pink puddings, some small heart cakes, some small chocolates displayed orderly. In one bookstore, some rosses in plastic wrapping combined by pink ribbon and valentine cards spread around the small table.

Trrrrtttt, my mobile gave me signed to be read. My friend sms me, “I hate received this sms. Celebrating your valentine with partner, two only. Free 50% in lovely dinner tonight. Use your ***Bank card. Moment that would be unforgettable”. I just smile, my friend just broke up with her guy some months ago. It was still unforgettable. It was suck separation! We all felt sorry of it. She was left suddenly without telling anything. Her boy friend was married with someone else, and my friend noticed from another person instead of person in charge. Polite?

Sun blazed behind my head. My stomach sang a song. It was a hint! Lunch time. Absolutely I was hungry but there was something happened on my stomach, made me not in the mood to eat. But I had to eat, even just 2 or 3 bites. Mcdonald was the last choice. Ordered simple menu, rice, fried chicken and a cup of ice tea. So noisy there… But it did not bother 2 person in expressing their love. They changed gift each other and opened it together. Heart shape gift! I stole a glance at them, hihihi….Both bought dresses and t’shirt for each other! On their heart, I thought, they would say…no matter who you are, what you do, me in front of you, care about you so much….
So sweet (part 2) !!

It was time to go home. I was not feelin’ better. I needed to take a rest. I ignored free invitation from my friends to see Maliq d Essential tonight. Well, I thought I required to care about my body too, by letting it took a rest after some 5 days in hard working. This moment reminded me to care about everything, everybody, animal, plants, especially your body and soul.

Comments