Catched a cold

I was very headache yesterday. Then I ate on Pasadena steak after office hour, it was about 6 pm. Eventhough I knew the taste of the food was not fine but I didn’t care. I was hungry and I was really pain. I ordered Chicken steak and hot tea. Hmm, it was quite relief. I felt quite better. But I was still hungry as the quantity of that steak was not much. I didn’t care of it as I could eat again at home. Ms. Tee would prepare for me. I did expected she didn’t repeat her doing on the day before when she didn’t cook for me and was waiting for my order first. Psst, you know at that time my mood was very bad so when she asked me, I didn’t answer her question. Suddenly I was very upset due she didn’t prepare for me. Small problem?? No need to be overstated?? It should be if I was in good mood!
Anyway, Thanks God, He fulfilled my request. She prepared me some fried spice potatoes (perkedel), simple chinese spice mix vegetables (capcay), small roasted chicken. And for dessert was es dawet putih. So I was not angry anymore to her. I was graceful. Pufff…I was full. Had a meal twice!
But, after that, I was very headache. I couldn’t stand to drink 2nd paramex, my pain drug. I already drank it at noon when I was at office. Now, I had to drink again. I was really not able to stand it. I felt queasy. I didn’t know why although I have already eaten and fulfilled energy to my lovely body.
After that, I decided to sleep or at least took a rest, laid down on bed. I went to bathroom to clean my body and brushed my teeth. And what happened inside bathroom?? I vomited!! All of the last food was threw up…. Oops!! Disgusting, huh!!?? Conclusion: I was headache due my body was on bad condition. Catched a cold!

Comments